Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh, the Joys of WW...bah humbug

As you can tell I was having a love/hate type of day with WW yesterday. This is my third attempt with joining WW and I am at the end of my first week, and it certainly hasn't been easy. I know it works since I have lost weight in the past, but I have never been able to get past the first plateau of my body resisting change. Yesterday was interesting since I came to realize how little self control I really have (at least on an empty stomach). My boss brought in donuts yesterday, but not just any donuts, but ones from Starbucks. This is the same person who complained on Thursday that she needed to eat more healthy and exercise more; given that she is as skinny as a rail. I treated myself to one (normally I could eat 2-3) and then came to find out they were 11 pts...a piece. I did enjoy it and now know that I really need to learn how to say NO. I then had very little for lunch since I planned a full dinner and a night out at the movies (we saw The Dark Knight, awesome movie). And I was doing so good this week, considering it has been at least 18 months since the last time we (Tim and I) did WW.

No comments: