Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Doctor = New Protocol (Finally!)

I used to journal all the time, but I never really got it written down but a few times a year, so doing an almost daily blog is going to be new to me. I suppose it is high time I wrote down how I have been feeling instead of letting it boil up and over.

Anyway back to my daily thoughts...
Tim and I saw Dr. Mattingly (NaPro Doctor) on Monday and we finally got the go ahead to start the clomid again. After a year of being on break, it is nice to finally be moving forward (I hate turning my wheels in place). New doctor = new protocol; which includes 2000mg of Metformin, 30mg of Actos, 50 mg of Clomid (cd3-5), 200mg of B6 (leading up and thru ovulation), 2000mg of fish oil, and 200mg of Prometrium (starting 7dpo). It is so many meds that I need a pill case to remember to take them all. So right now I just need to wait to start my next cycle, but at least I have something to look forward to.

Here is just a tidbit of news on Mom. She told me last week that her plant was closing by the end of August (her 3rd job in 4 years). However, I got an interesting call from her last night. Turns out the equipment is being bought by a company in Thailand and that they are interviewing people to help set it up over there, including Mom. Her and Dad may be moving to Thailand for 18 months! How crazy is that?! She sounded excited about it, so there may be a trip sometime in the future. Man, even the possibility sounds exciting. Now I really need to get a passport (need it for work anyway).

No comments: