Thursday, July 24, 2008

And so we begin...

Well, it has finally happened. I have started my next cycle and I don't know if I should feel happy or sad. Happy to get things going again after a year, starting on the clomid and everything else, but also really sad to having to be doing this, starting on the clomid and everything else. It is kinda heartbreaking that I know of 10 friends who have had babies in the past year and I still haven't made any progress.

Life isn't fair and I know it. There are a lot of ladies out there who deserve to be mothers and we all hope and pray that our dreams come true. The ladies on TTTC are so wonderful sometimes, they get me thru some of the toughest times and still allow me to have hope of good things to come. I guess that is all I really need; Faith, Hope, and Love.

No comments: