Monday, December 8, 2008

Life goes on...

I can't believe that it has been over two months since I have posted. No I haven't fallen off the face of the year; I have just been dealing with life.

First, today's is Tim's 32nd birthday, so I want to say Happy Birthday! to him.

It's kinda sad that another year has passed and we still haven't been able to get pregnant. At least Dr. Mattingly has been able to make some progress with my blood work after doing blood work for 3 weeks, going every other day (my arms are finally starting to heal from the bruises). We are going to move onto HCG injectables along with the Femera next cycle. We are moving forward, but I just wish this was about two years ago (or even this time last year).

We have been keeping busy moving into the house; lots of unpacking, cleaning, and still more painting. We have the two other bedrooms and the bathroom to finish. The bathroom is going to be an ongoing project since it is our only one.

Life continues to move forward, so must I.

No comments: