Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Go away bloat...

I am feeling so bloated today. I don't know if I am retaining water or what, but it feels like my stomach is going to burst. I haven't even started my injects yet (that happens tomorrow) so who knows why I am so bloated.

Fun, more shots. I feel like I have been doing these things for a while now. Over 10 months and still not much progress. Yes, my bloodwork is coming back good in the luteal phase, but I am getting tired of waiting. I have a feeling that I am going to end up having the Lap some time in the spring. I feel like I am showing more and more signs of possible Endo and even my mom thinks she developed it in her 40s. I am not even out of my 20s yet, so this is not good. I guess I really can't say what is going to happen next. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it.

No comments: