Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Senior Year

Fill this out about your Senior Year! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Nope

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope

3. Did you car pool to school?
I only drove senior year and I was by myself

4. What kind of car did you have?
Dodge Spirit

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Ford Focus

6. It's Friday night...where are you?
football game and perhaps dinner out (if I was lucky enough to not have to babysit or work)

7. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Retail Sales

8. What kind of job do you do now?
Project Engineer

9. Were you a party animal?
No...no matter how hard I tried

10. Were you considered a flirt?
No...no matter how hard I tried

11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Not by the time I was in High School...I was in Drama Guild though (crew only)

12. Were you a nerd?
I am sure most people thought I was

13. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Never

14. Can you sing the fight song?
I could if someone started it for me.

15. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Serrperre and Mr. M

16. Where did you sit during lunch?
lunch table, same group of friends every day

17. What was your school's full name?
Penn-Trafford High School

18. When did you graduate?
1999

19. What was you school mascot?
Warriors

20. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
For some parts, it was great and others not so much. If I could pick and choose the moments, I would definitely do it again.

21. Did you have fun at Prom?
For the most part, but it could have been better.

22. Do you still talk to the person/people you went to Prom with?
No, never really talked to him past Prom weekend

No comments: