Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Things from Facebook

1. I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes at age 24, treating it now with oral meds, diet, and exercise.

2. I love to read, so much that we have two bookshelves full and I still get ones from www.bookswim.com each month.

3. I love country music! I grew listening to Top 40, but as soon as I went to college, I got into country music (thanks to WIVK) and haven't looked back since.

4. Tim and I have moved a total of 5 times since we got married 4.5 years ago, including just moving across town.

5. I am passionately Pro-Life and proud to support it, including "Choose Life" license plates in both Ohio and Tennessee.

6. I am a die hard Steelers fan, no matter where I live. Right now I am getting some nasty looks from my coworkers for my desktop background.

7. I miss my friends in TN, but at least I get to talk to them online if I want to.

8. I really enjoy my job and it is nothing I thought I would get to do, working in a small office, being responsible for entire projects.

9. I knew I wanted to be an engineer from the age of 12.

10. I have PCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and Tim and I have been trying to have kids for the past 3.5 years.

11. Between Tim and I, we have 11 nieces and nephews, ranging from 13 years to 7 months.

12. I started scrapbooking last year, but I have only finished one book. I have all kinds of ideas, but I can't get them out of my head.

13. I hate the taste of coffee; my dad always wondered how I survived college without drinking coffee.

14. I am a coupon princess (I could do better, but I am only checking sales casually so I am not a queen yet).

15. I get momentarily, insanely jealous when I read of yet another baby announcement, especially when it is their 2nd and I don't even have any. Luckily, it usually passes as quickly as it comes.

16. I despise doing dishes, especially now that we don't have a dishwasher.

17. In the past 10 years, I switched from regular Coke and 2% milk to Diet Coke and Skim Milk, and I will probably never go back.

18. The decision to go out of state for college was the best choice of my first 18 years. I always get asked how I ended up in TN if I grew up in Pittsburgh.

19. I am chaotically organized. It may look like a mess to you, but I know where everything is.

20. I despise annoying people and they get ignored if at all possible.

21. I am most comfortable in jeans, a t-shirt and my slippers. I despise shoes and I would rather go barefoot than anything else.

22. I adopted our cat and Tim adopted our dog. Ciaran was rescued out of the rain while Ginger was adopted from a friend who couldn't take her to the new house.

23. We are in the process of painting our entire house and not just white. We have about 5 different colors going on, including blue, green, yellow, and aloe.

24. I am a kid at heart. If there is nothing on TV, I will turn on Disney channel and check out what is playing.

25. I am all about the Wii. We got it back in '07 along with almost every major game release to go with it. I really like Mario Kart Wii and I will race anyone who is up for a challenge.

No comments: