Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ready to Go, with no planned Destination

My P4 came back at a 13.1 for P+7 and that is the best it has ever been measured. My doc wants to increase my Femera dose if this cycle doesn't work, so it will be a total of 25mg. Tim wants to talk to him first so we are seeing him Monday morning. Tim has questions that I just don't have the answers for. Since NaPro is very different from standard infertility treatment, I just don't know what the next steps are. I will say that I agree with Tim in wanting to know what is going to happen. We need to make a decision soon about what is going to happen. I don't want to be doing the same thing in a year's time. What is really sad is that this cycle is my last chance to have a baby in 2009 (edd would be 12/21). I don't normally care, but the conversation was brought up and it just struck a cord for me.

Tim and I have talked about starting the adoption process, but we would have to stop the fertility treatments first so we could concentrate at the task at hand. For how much I want to be able to give birth to my child, I want to be a mother more, so if that is what we end up doing, I will be happy.

1 comment:

~*~Amy~*~ said...

I have no idea what those numbers mean, but I hope this is good news for you! I know many people who have had great success with adoption, and I can speak first hand on how great adoption is! (Since I was adopted!) Stay strong! Something will happen for you!