Saturday, August 2, 2008

Great Weigh-In Day

I am actually doing really well with my WW this time around. After three weeks, I am down 7 lbs, which is a lot more than I have been able to do on my own. Tim is down 6 lbs, so we are both doing fairly well with the program. What I really need is the accountability and knowing that if I am paying for something, that I need to put forth my best effort. It is one thing to weigh yourself in your bathroom, but it is another to stand up in front of someone else and allow them to know your ups and downs of weight lose.

Now I just need to keep this great feeling with me to get me thru those times when I feel really down about myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job with the w/w. My husband and I joined a gym next step will be w/w. I new to the blog world and would love people to check it out. If your interested I am learning how to start a list for blogs I read I will add you?
http://web.mac.com/geipe/iWeb/Soon%20To%20Be%20If%20I%20Believe/Welcome.html

Thank you,
Lee